Thursday, May 2, 2013

Something Just Happened....






I know I JUST posted an update, but something just happened!  Something that I have been talking about wanting to happen for weeks now!  Something that is making this pregnancy very real!

BABY GUY KICKED!  AND I FELT IT!



I wasn't so sure at first that what I was feeling was what I thought it was, but not 5 minutes later, same feeling happened again!  It hasn't happened again yet and its been a few hours, but I read that sometimes you feel it and won't again for a while when you are this early on in the pregnancy.
So, I wanted to mark this moment down for my own memory that Baby Guy kicked and I felt it for the first time today, Thursday, May 2, right at 16 weeks pregnant!






HOORAY!  So exciting!  Now I can't wait for Billy to be able to experience this!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, Jaymi! LOVING these blog updates. :)

    ReplyDelete