Friday, September 20, 2013

Quick Little Update




Just a quick little update.  Went to the OB yesterday for our 36 week check up.  According to the doctor, everything looks great.  We did get a bit of a surprise... I am 2cm dilated!  Looks like our princess **could** make an early appearance. 
I am not going to get my hopes up though, as I know lots of women who have dilated to 2cm, even further, and then had to be induced past their due dates.  And in all honesty, I would like our little baby girls to stay safe and sound for another three weeks or so.  However, just to be on the safe side, I think I will make sure that I have our bags packed and ready, just in case. 


This is obviously not my stuff since I haven't packed.
And I am a SERIOUS overpacker, so there will
probably be more than this!

Keep checking in for more updates, especially as we transition to our once-a-week appointments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment